English overview OLD
- National technology companies represent Colombia at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona
- The Minister of Information and Communications Technology of Colombia (ICT), David Luna, heads the national delegation (integrated by businessmen and entrepreneurs), which participates in this congress that brings together the world's main mobile service providers.
- Entrepreneurs from Apps.co come to 4YFN to offer their services in the world's most important ICT entrepreneurship event
- As at March 1, six initiatives of the ICT Policy initiative of the ICT Ministry will be representing Colombia in 'Four Years From Now' (4YFN) within the framework of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Minister David Luna visited his stands today at the event.
- Minister Luna met with Citel and Alai at the Mobile World Congress
- The Chief of the ICT Portfolio had a meeting with the Executive Director of the Latin American Internet Association, who highlighted the progress of Colombia towards the Digital Economy.
- "The Colombian digital entrepreneurship can compete at the international level": Minister Luna
- The Minister of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), David Luna, accompanied by a national delegation of 26 IT and Digital Content entrepreneurs, presided over the opening of the stand of Colombia in the MWC2017 that takes place in Barcelona.
- MinTIC participated in the panel "Safeguarding Security and Privacy in Latin America" in the MWC2017
- Minister David Luna spoke of Colombia's progress in privacy and digital security, within the framework of the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
- The United States, will support the fight against the theft of cell phones in Colombia.
- The Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications has signed a bilateral agreement between the Colombian Government and the North American Government to continue the prevention of theft of mobile devices in Colombia.
- IT Selection Colombia is born, a union of industry leaders
- The ICT Ministry, Fedesoft and the private sector are launching the Colombian IT Selection Strategy under the framework of Andicom, with the aim of boosting the national industry through their leaders.
|Ministry of ICT||Live Digital||Internship Program|
|"The Ministry of Information Technology and Communications defines and promotes the policy of the sector of Information Technology and Communications to ensure its access, use and adoption by the community, businesses and government". More.||"Live Digital, is the technology plan for the next four years in Colombia, which aims to give the country a technological leap by the massification of the Internet and the development of the national digital ecosystem". More.||The Ministry of ICT offers an Internship Program for students interested in the ICT sector. The Goal is to promote the new Telecommunications strategy of "Plan Vive Digital", taking into account that Colombia is a leader in Online Government in the Latin American region. More.|